start your text writing, plus images, add video embed or short code.
Planning the perfect, relaxing vacation takes time and some serious thought. You want to map out all of the details, ahead of time, so that upon your arrival, all you have to do is relax and enjoy. Keep the following tips in mind when planning your ideal vacation:
- Choose a destination that is conducive to relaxation – If you place yourself smack dab in the middle of a busy city, you will be less likely to have a relaxing visit. Instead, choose a location like Ylang Ylang – nestled in the natural surroundings of Costa Rica, secluded and private, with a variety of relaxing activities.
- Plan your activities accordingly – Choose activities that will keep you in a relaxed, calm state of mind. For instance, skydiving, while exciting and fun, is an adrenaline rush – you are not going to be calm and relaxed after falling from the sky. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, you can enjoy a day at the spa or a relaxing yoga session on the beach.
- Accommodations are part of the deal – Choose a resort that offers soothing accommodations — perfect for rest and relaxation. We offer a variety of accommodations, including luxury suites and bungalows.
The article Tips for Planning the Perfect, Relaxing Vacation was originally published on
The article What the Ylang Ylang Costa Rica Offers was originally published on
When you’re planning a visit to Central America, you get to choose between various Central American resorts. While each one is sure to offer you something special, you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that offers all that we do. Here at Ylang Ylang, you’ll enjoy numerous luxuries not found anywhere else in Costa Rica.
- Seclusion and privacy without sacrificing activities – We’re located in an area that is private and nestled within the native environment. Yet, we are close enough to Montezuma that you can still enjoy all the city has to offer.
- Wildlife and native greenery – Here, you’ll enjoy the lush, green surroundings, full of Costa Rican wildlife. Nothing too dangerous, of course – just enough to keep you captivated during your walks through the surroundings.
- Pristine beaches and beach activities – We have some of the finest beaches in Costa Rica — right outside your door. You can enjoy dinners on the beach or have a yoga session on the beach. Or, you can simply take a stroll down the beach at your leisure, soaking up the sun and the scenery.
We Offer More than Most Central American Resorts Read more on: