A vacation in Costa Rica is planned with one primary purpose in mind – to enjoy the tropical waters and white, sandy beaches! Costa Rica is a leading destination for anyone searching for a beach vacation.
What better way is there to spend your holiday than lounging on the warm sands, soaking up the sun, and cooling off with a refreshing dip in crystal-clear waters! However, when planning your Costa Rican vacation, it is important to remember that every hotel is not located right on the beach.
Luxury resort with beach
You should choose your accommodations according to your desired location. If you want a beach resort in Costa Rica – a luxury resort with the beach literally right outside your window – look no further than the Ylang Ylang!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, our beaches are some of the best that you will find in Costa Rica. Our remote hotel resort is located within a stone’s throw of the beach, providing our guests with beach access at any time of the night or day.
Various activities on offer
The beach is so much a part of our hotel that we offer various activities that take place right on the beach. For instance, a revitalizing yoga session on the warm sands or a moonlit romantic dinner near the waves are both perfect ways to enjoy the beach’s close proximity.
If you are looking for a resort that is located on the beach – and also in peaceful, quiet seclusion – contact us today and reserve your suite or bungalow. When you think about Costa Rica and beaches, you should always think the Ylang Ylang!
Costa Rica is a leading destination for tropical vacations. This gorgeous country attracts tourists for a variety of reasons. Its white, sandy beaches, lush greenery and welcoming culture are just a few of the reasons why people flock to Costa Rica.
Garden of Eden
A visit to Costa Rica is like a visit to no other destination. In this place, you will feel as if you have dropped into the Garden of Eden, and you will be wrapped in the welcoming spirit of the locals. If you would like to visit our country and discover your own reasons for loving it, you can start your journey by finding a beach resort in Costa Rica.
Here in Costa Rica, we have hundreds of beach resorts available. Each one offers their own “something special” to ensure guest satisfaction. However, none offer the luxury, quality, and customer care that comes from the Ylang Ylang. Here at the Ylang Ylang, you will enjoy the best that we have to offer – all nestled in our secluded environment.
Close to Montezuma
Do not let the word “seclusion” turn you away from the Ylang Ylang. Although our location is private and secluded, we are close enough to the nearby Montezuma to allow you to completely immerse yourself in the Costa Rican culture.
You can try other beach resorts in Costa Rica – but you will never find one with the level of luxury we offer. From our luxury spa to our luxury suites and bungalows, we have everything you need to enjoy Costa Rica to its fullest. Contact us today to reserve your accommodations and prepare to lose yourself in the beauty of Costa Rica.
As vacation season approaches, it is time to start making your plans for that ultimate vacation you’ve been dreaming of. You do not want to put off the details until the last minute.
Get your bookings in early for your travel destination in Costa Rica starting with the Ylang Ylang beach resort, where you’ll find total 5 star service, you’ll be pampered the entire time, get to enjoy healthy tasty meals morning day and night, go on the tours you’ve been dreaming of, lay around in one of our hammocks on the beach, and much more.
Choosing a hotel resort should be one of the first decisions you make. The resort you choose will be your “home away from home” while you vacation. You want to make sure it fits all of your needs.
When choosing your hotel resort, remember to keep a few things in mind:
- Level of luxury – your resort of choice depends on how much luxury you expect. Choose a hotel that fits your luxury needs.
- Budget – make sure your luxury needs fit your budget. Define your budget in advance, so you can avoid looking at resorts that you simply cannot afford.
- Attractions – choose a resort that offers easy access to area attractions to ensure that you have the most enjoyable vacation. Also, make sure the resort you choose has their own attractions. This will allow you to enjoy yourself in the peaceful, relaxing environment of the resort when you do not feel like going out.
Ylang Ylang beach resort is an attraction for the serenity and peace that visitors feel according to the hundreds of reviews and testimonials received every day on Google, Trip Advisor, and many more.
The journey to Ylang Ylang is not as far as you think and with just a little effort you’ll be rewarded with the peace of mind you deserve.
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation does not have to be a challenge. Yes, there are numerous resorts available at your fingertips but they are not all created equal. Most resorts in Costa Rica offer you great amenities, excellent food menu and great views of the tropical beaches. Still, differences in customer experience, proximity to the city and the availability of a private beach can make the difference. Costa Rica beach vacations are fun and appreciated by many.
Knowing which resort to choose for your next holiday could be a difficult task. However, knowing what to look for in a resort can quickly help you narrow down your list of options.
3 things to look before deciding
- Customer service – the resort you choose should have the highest level of quality customer service. Staff should go above and beyond the norm to ensure that your needs and wants are being met. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide. Ylang Ylang is one of the 5 best restaurants in Montezuma Costa Rica
- Location – the resort you choose should be located close an area of Costa Rica that you want to experience and enjoy. Check whether you want to stay close to the beach or the hills or any other nearby attractions.
- Isolated beach vacations for a restful vacation while being close enough to local activities to ensure that you are immersed in the local culture. Our proximity to Montezuma is one of many reasons why guests prefer the Ylang Ylang. We offer the best of both worlds- solitude and proximity to the world.
- Packages – Prices of one-night stays in these resorts can vary. However, you don’t have to focus on the price to find which resorts are the best. Even the best resorts offer various package deals to ensure that everyone gets to enjoy the luxury they have to offer. At Ylang Ylang we make you experience Costa Rica without breaking the bank. Contact each resort that interests you to find out their packages. You may be surprised at a great deal you find in a luxury suite.
We hope that this simple step-by-step procedure will help you in finding the best resort in your budget. Still looking for the best amenities at the best price? Just book Ylang Ylang.
Have you been thinking about taking your entire family away for a resort vacation? Have you been stumped about the perfect destination? While you may be tempted to head to Florida or another popular resort destination, now is not the time to be traditional.
Unforgettable family vacation
Family vacations are the time for thinking outside of the box; the time for planning something truly spectacular. Before you know it, your children will be grown and gone, so make your next family vacation unforgettable by choosing an incredible destination.
Costa Rica is perfect for family vacations! Here, you and your family can enjoy a variety of local activities, including tropical waters and nature hikes through the jungle, all while immersing yourself in the local culture.
More than couples
The Ylang Ylang is here to help you plan the family vacation of a lifetime. Our luxury resort is designed for more than just couples on their honeymoons – our resort is perfect for the vacationing family.
We offer a wide selection of luxury suites and bungalows, to ensure that each member of your family is treated to the highest level of luxury treatment. We also have a variety of onsite activities, such as spa treatments and yoga sessions.
Our beachfront location means your family will have instant access to private, secluded beaches for swimming, snorkeling, or simply soaking up the sun.
A vacation to remember for lifetime
The members of your family are the most important people in your life – give them a vacation they will never forget, by reserving your suites at the Ylang Ylang in the heart of Costa Rica! Contact us today to learn more about our resort, as well as the surrounding area and activities.
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation takes more than just a mere Google search. You must invest your time and your efforts into finding the ideal resort. Otherwise, you may not enjoy your Costa Rican vacation as much as you would like. Choosing the wrong resort can result in uncomfortable accommodations, limited amenities, and simply more stress at a time when you should be relieving stress. When choosing your Costa Rican beach resort, keep the following in mind:
- Location really is everything. While there are many beach resorts in Costa Rica, they are not all equal. Utilize the internet to research each potential resort and pay close attention to customer feedback. Choose a resort located in an area that provides you with the atmosphere you are looking for – relaxed and laid back, or geared toward activities and city life.
- Customer service is essential. While reading and researching the customer feedback for potential resorts, take note of the level of customer service each one offers. You want your stay to be one that is enjoyable. Resort staff should be ready and willing to cater to all of your needs to ensure that your vacation is the relaxing, restorative time that it should be.
If you are planning your first trip to Costa Rica, you better ensure that your planning skills come into play. This little tropical paradise has so much to offer that you can easily get lost in the number of activities you can do and the people you can meet. Imagine going there without a plan and missing its most fabulous attractions, even if they were at a stone’s throw away.
Now you know that taking a trip to Costa Rica involves more than just hopping on a plane and hoping for the best. These tips will help you plan the first of many trips to this beautiful country.
- Find your accommodation. Costa Rica provides a wide range of options. So one will need to decide whether he/she wants to stay on the beach, in a city, or in seclusion and make your choice accordingly. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is a popular resort located on the beach, in seclusion and within minutes of Montezuma – giving you the best of everything in one location.
- Plan an itinerary. By having a game plan, you will not waste any precious time in Costa Rica. There are hundreds of things you can do in Costa Rica, so pick some of the activities that you do not want to miss and make your reservations. Better safe than sorry. Make an itinerary today and leave some space for improvisation too.
- Plan a budget. Unless you have unlimited money, make sure you have a budget for your vacation. Plan your activities around your budget and leave room for unexpected expenses, such as gifts, spur-of-the-moment excursions, and other similar activities. Sticking to your budget will ensure that you have plenty of money to enjoy each day of your vacation to the fullest.
Keep these tips in mind and get the most fabulous Costa Rican vacation ever.