Costa Rica is a leading destination for tropical vacations. This gorgeous country attracts tourists for a variety of reasons. Its white, sandy beaches, lush greenery and welcoming culture are just a few of the reasons why people flock to Costa Rica.
Garden of Eden
A visit to Costa Rica is like a visit to no other destination. In this place, you will feel as if you have dropped into the Garden of Eden, and you will be wrapped in the welcoming spirit of the locals. If you would like to visit our country and discover your own reasons for loving it, you can start your journey by finding a beach resort in Costa Rica.
Here in Costa Rica, we have hundreds of beach resorts available. Each one offers their own “something special” to ensure guest satisfaction. However, none offer the luxury, quality, and customer care that comes from the Ylang Ylang. Here at the Ylang Ylang, you will enjoy the best that we have to offer – all nestled in our secluded environment.
Close to Montezuma
Do not let the word “seclusion” turn you away from the Ylang Ylang. Although our location is private and secluded, we are close enough to the nearby Montezuma to allow you to completely immerse yourself in the Costa Rican culture.
You can try other beach resorts in Costa Rica – but you will never find one with the level of luxury we offer. From our luxury spa to our luxury suites and bungalows, we have everything you need to enjoy Costa Rica to its fullest. Contact us today to reserve your accommodations and prepare to lose yourself in the beauty of Costa Rica.
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation takes more than just a mere Google search. You must invest your time and your efforts into finding the ideal resort. Otherwise, you may not enjoy your Costa Rican vacation as much as you would like. Choosing the wrong resort can result in uncomfortable accommodations, limited amenities, and simply more stress at a time when you should be relieving stress. When choosing your Costa Rican beach resort, keep the following in mind:
- Location really is everything. While there are many beach resorts in Costa Rica, they are not all equal. Utilize the internet to research each potential resort and pay close attention to customer feedback. Choose a resort located in an area that provides you with the atmosphere you are looking for – relaxed and laid back, or geared toward activities and city life.
- Customer service is essential. While reading and researching the customer feedback for potential resorts, take note of the level of customer service each one offers. You want your stay to be one that is enjoyable. Resort staff should be ready and willing to cater to all of your needs to ensure that your vacation is the relaxing, restorative time that it should be.
If you are planning your first trip to Costa Rica, you better ensure that your planning skills come into play. This little tropical paradise has so much to offer that you can easily get lost in the number of activities you can do and the people you can meet. Imagine going there without a plan and missing its most fabulous attractions, even if they were at a stone’s throw away.
Now you know that taking a trip to Costa Rica involves more than just hopping on a plane and hoping for the best. These tips will help you plan the first of many trips to this beautiful country.
- Find your accommodation. Costa Rica provides a wide range of options. So one will need to decide whether he/she wants to stay on the beach, in a city, or in seclusion and make your choice accordingly. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is a popular resort located on the beach, in seclusion and within minutes of Montezuma – giving you the best of everything in one location.
- Plan an itinerary. By having a game plan, you will not waste any precious time in Costa Rica. There are hundreds of things you can do in Costa Rica, so pick some of the activities that you do not want to miss and make your reservations. Better safe than sorry. Make an itinerary today and leave some space for improvisation too.
- Plan a budget. Unless you have unlimited money, make sure you have a budget for your vacation. Plan your activities around your budget and leave room for unexpected expenses, such as gifts, spur-of-the-moment excursions, and other similar activities. Sticking to your budget will ensure that you have plenty of money to enjoy each day of your vacation to the fullest.
Keep these tips in mind and get the most fabulous Costa Rican vacation ever.
With so many resorts in Costa Rica, it can be tough to choose only one place to stay during your vacation. To help you choose the best resort to meet your needs, we at the Ylang Ylang have created a list of helpful tips for finding accommodations. Keep these tips in mind to help you find the right place to stay to help you enjoy your Costa Rican vacation to the fullest.
- Choose the type of hotel environment you want. If you want privacy and seclusion, consider the peaceful, tranquil environment offered by the Ylang Ylang. If you want more of the city life, consider a hotel located within a city, such as Montezuma.
- Our sister hotel is in the heart of Montezuma offers comfortable, cozy accommodations with easy access to city activities. A business traveler with less time for exploration will want to stay close to the city while a honeymooning couple may need a more private location.
- Once you have decided the environment you want, consider the activities you want to engage in. Some hotels and resorts offer their own activities, such as the spa and yoga sessions we offer at Ylang Ylang.Others provide only sleeping quarters. In fact, most hotels and resorts will be happy to help you plan an itinerary too.Again, your choice depends on the time and budget you have.
- Now that you have narrowed your list of options down, start comparing amenities and service. Choose a hotel that offers the best of amenities at a decent price such as the Ylang Ylang. We pride ourselves on taking care of our guests as if they were family. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of enjoying Costa Rica accommodations with us.
These tips will help you find the best accommodations in Costa Rica. If you ever have any doubts, just chose Ylang Ylang to enjoy luxury in your budget.
Planning the perfect romantic vacation for your honeymoon is an integral part of the overall wedding process. You want your honeymoon destination to be more than memorable. It should be perfect – a place where you and your spouse can relish these first days as a married couple. When choosing a destination for your honeymoon or another romantic getaway, consider the following:
- Seclusion – you and your loved one want to ensure privacy for your honeymoon. This is a special time and you will only share these moments once. Choose a destination that offers seclusion for those private moments, while still being close enough to nearby attractions for entertainment.
- Luxury – the honeymoon you share with your new spouse deserves the most lavish, luxurious accommodations as possible. While price is a factor, do not let it be the deciding factor. You are creating lasting memories on your honeymoon, which are priceless.
- Romance – you want a romantic location for your honeymoon, not just any hotel or resort. Choose a destination that will enhance the romance of your honeymoon. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we specialize in the romance with our moonlit dining on the beach, couples massages, and various other romantic venues.
Costa Rica is one of the finest locations for a romantic honeymoon or even some quiet off time from the city. Everyone who visits Costa Rica has only thing to say about it — ‘it’s a paradise.’ Why don’t you come and stay in paradise?
Planning a Costa Rican vacation is not difficult. You can find information about the best Costa Rica holiday packages online. It won’t take long . Here’s a small secret to the perfect Costa Rican vacation: decide the resort first.
Variety of choices
There are many luxury hotels and resorts in Costa Rica that provide great amenities to visitors and promise an authentic ‘paradise’ experience. For starters, visit Montezuma. It’s a favorite among tourist spots in Costa Rica and provides splendid views of the ocean that will mesmerize you instantly. This is prime real estate for anyone who wants to have a great time in this enchanting place.
Don’t worry. There are many beautiful Hotels in Montezuma that provide you with great luxury accommodations. You will not only get a great stay, but have easy access to some of the best locations in the area. Consider staying in a fine resort like Ylang Ylang. Here you’re offered a relaxed, secluded environment that’s still close enough to Montezuma to allow you access to the city.
Get the best of both worlds
Staying here is the best of both worlds – a serene, private location surrounded by native scenery, just a short distance from the rich, lively culture of Montezuma. This is the perfect blend for a tourist who wants to enjoy the city but also demands some quiet time alone. We welcome you to Costa Rica at the Ylang Ylang resort, a place where you get everything that you demand within a split second. Not only that, holidays in Costa Rica are all-inclusive.
A Costa Rica vacation without good accommodations can be unpleasant. That’s where Ylang Ylang Beach Resort comes in. It is one of the best places to spend your holiday with family and friends.
So what does Ylang Ylang Beach Resort offer?
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is one of those magical destinations on the beach nestled around the native Costa Rican landscape on the tip of Nicoya Peninsula in Montezuma. It is surrounded by lush green and packed with wildlife.This hotel has everything you need for the perfect vacation, without ever having to leave the hotel grounds.
You can enjoy moonlit dinners on the beach, royal treatment at the spa, early morning yoga sessions, or just lounge on the sands with a cold drink in your hand. Here at Ylang Ylang, we strive to make your vacation experience in Costa Rica unforgettable – not only because of the beautiful country but also because of the amazing accommodation.
Ylang Ylang Beach Resort has different packages like Spa Packages, Vacation Packages, and Honeymoon Packages. Costa Rica is the first choice for travelers.
We understand what you want. Hence, we take care of your requirements and try to make sure that you have a pleasant stay.