Have you been thinking about taking your entire family away for a resort vacation? Have you been stumped about the perfect destination? While you may be tempted to head to Florida or another popular resort destination, now is not the time to be traditional.
Unforgettable family vacation
Family vacations are the time for thinking outside of the box; the time for planning something truly spectacular. Before you know it, your children will be grown and gone, so make your next family vacation unforgettable by choosing an incredible destination.
Costa Rica is perfect for family vacations! Here, you and your family can enjoy a variety of local activities, including tropical waters and nature hikes through the jungle, all while immersing yourself in the local culture.
More than couples
The Ylang Ylang is here to help you plan the family vacation of a lifetime. Our luxury resort is designed for more than just couples on their honeymoons – our resort is perfect for the vacationing family.
We offer a wide selection of luxury suites and bungalows, to ensure that each member of your family is treated to the highest level of luxury treatment. We also have a variety of onsite activities, such as spa treatments and yoga sessions.
Our beachfront location means your family will have instant access to private, secluded beaches for swimming, snorkeling, or simply soaking up the sun.
A vacation to remember for lifetime
The members of your family are the most important people in your life – give them a vacation they will never forget, by reserving your suites at the Ylang Ylang in the heart of Costa Rica! Contact us today to learn more about our resort, as well as the surrounding area and activities.
Planning the perfect romantic vacation for your honeymoon is an integral part of the overall wedding process. You want your honeymoon destination to be more than memorable. It should be perfect – a place where you and your spouse can relish these first days as a married couple. When choosing a destination for your honeymoon or another romantic getaway, consider the following:
- Seclusion – you and your loved one want to ensure privacy for your honeymoon. This is a special time and you will only share these moments once. Choose a destination that offers seclusion for those private moments, while still being close enough to nearby attractions for entertainment.
- Luxury – the honeymoon you share with your new spouse deserves the most lavish, luxurious accommodations as possible. While price is a factor, do not let it be the deciding factor. You are creating lasting memories on your honeymoon, which are priceless.
- Romance – you want a romantic location for your honeymoon, not just any hotel or resort. Choose a destination that will enhance the romance of your honeymoon. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we specialize in the romance with our moonlit dining on the beach, couples massages, and various other romantic venues.
Planning a vacation resort in Costa Rica takes time and effort. It is not something that you want to do without serious thought and consideration. If you plan a vacation without care, you could wind up neglecting some very important details. The vacation planning process, while taking time and effort, does not have to be difficult. Keep the following factors in mind when planning your vacation:
- Start by choosing the area of Costa Rica that you want to visit. The Ylang Ylang is located in a secluded, natural environment, yet is close enough to Montezuma to allow you access to all of the city’s activities.
- Once you choose the area, select your accommodations. There are many quality resorts and hotels in Costa Rica – but only one Ylang Ylang. We are one of the most luxurious destinations in Costa Rica. We provide rooms, suites, and bungalows for your ideal experience.
- To map out the details of your Costa Rican vacation, you may need to enlist the help of a travel agent. He or she can help you plan an itinerary for your stay. It is best to have an itinerary instead of just “winging it” to ensure you experience all that you want in Costa Rica.