Tropical Swimming Pool is available on
Included Dinner a la Carte is republished from
Included Breakfast a la Carte was originally seen on
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation takes more than just a mere Google search. You must invest your time and your efforts into finding the ideal resort. Otherwise, you may not enjoy your Costa Rican vacation as much as you would like. Choosing the wrong resort can result in uncomfortable accommodations, limited amenities, and simply more stress at a time when you should be relieving stress. When choosing your Costa Rican beach resort, keep the following in mind:
- Location really is everything. While there are many beach resorts in Costa Rica, they are not all equal. Utilize the internet to research each potential resort and pay close attention to customer feedback. Choose a resort located in an area that provides you with the atmosphere you are looking for – relaxed and laid back, or geared toward activities and city life.
- Customer service is essential. While reading and researching the customer feedback for potential resorts, take note of the level of customer service each one offers. You want your stay to be one that is enjoyable. Resort staff should be ready and willing to cater to all of your needs to ensure that your vacation is the relaxing, restorative time that it should be.
If you are planning your first trip to Costa Rica, you better ensure that your planning skills come into play. This little tropical paradise has so much to offer that you can easily get lost in the number of activities you can do and the people you can meet. Imagine going there without a plan and missing its most fabulous attractions, even if they were at a stone’s throw away.
Now you know that taking a trip to Costa Rica involves more than just hopping on a plane and hoping for the best. These tips will help you plan the first of many trips to this beautiful country.
- Find your accommodation. Costa Rica provides a wide range of options. So one will need to decide whether he/she wants to stay on the beach, in a city, or in seclusion and make your choice accordingly. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is a popular resort located on the beach, in seclusion and within minutes of Montezuma – giving you the best of everything in one location.
- Plan an itinerary. By having a game plan, you will not waste any precious time in Costa Rica. There are hundreds of things you can do in Costa Rica, so pick some of the activities that you do not want to miss and make your reservations. Better safe than sorry. Make an itinerary today and leave some space for improvisation too.
- Plan a budget. Unless you have unlimited money, make sure you have a budget for your vacation. Plan your activities around your budget and leave room for unexpected expenses, such as gifts, spur-of-the-moment excursions, and other similar activities. Sticking to your budget will ensure that you have plenty of money to enjoy each day of your vacation to the fullest.
Keep these tips in mind and get the most fabulous Costa Rican vacation ever.
With so many resorts in Costa Rica, it can be tough to choose only one place to stay during your vacation. To help you choose the best resort to meet your needs, we at the Ylang Ylang have created a list of helpful tips for finding accommodations. Keep these tips in mind to help you find the right place to stay to help you enjoy your Costa Rican vacation to the fullest.
- Choose the type of hotel environment you want. If you want privacy and seclusion, consider the peaceful, tranquil environment offered by the Ylang Ylang. If you want more of the city life, consider a hotel located within a city, such as Montezuma.
- Our sister hotel is in the heart of Montezuma offers comfortable, cozy accommodations with easy access to city activities. A business traveler with less time for exploration will want to stay close to the city while a honeymooning couple may need a more private location.
- Once you have decided the environment you want, consider the activities you want to engage in. Some hotels and resorts offer their own activities, such as the spa and yoga sessions we offer at Ylang Ylang.Others provide only sleeping quarters. In fact, most hotels and resorts will be happy to help you plan an itinerary too.Again, your choice depends on the time and budget you have.
- Now that you have narrowed your list of options down, start comparing amenities and service. Choose a hotel that offers the best of amenities at a decent price such as the Ylang Ylang. We pride ourselves on taking care of our guests as if they were family. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of enjoying Costa Rica accommodations with us.
These tips will help you find the best accommodations in Costa Rica. If you ever have any doubts, just chose Ylang Ylang to enjoy luxury in your budget.
If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica, prepare yourself for an unforgettable journey. Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations in the world for relaxing, luxurious vacations.
It is such a beautiful, captivating environment that many people have even chosen to purchase vacation homes in the country – some have even chosen to move to Costa Rica on a permanent basis. If you are not quite ready to take the plunge and move to Costa Rica, you can still enjoy a luxury vacation in one of the numerous beach resorts available.
There are many hotels in Montezuma, as well as in the surrounding area. Here at the Ylang Ylang, while we are not located directly in Montezuma, we are located close enough for our guests to enjoy all that the city of Montezuma has to offer.
One of the best things about staying with us is that you can have access to the city life, yet still return to the peaceful, quiet, seclusion that encompasses the Ylang Ylang. Contact us today to reserve your luxury room.